Our sushi chefs delight in preparing special sashimi and sushi rolls that are not on our regular menu for our guests.
Our chefs use their creativity and culinary insight to make our guests a delectable sushi treat!
The creation of the rolls are based on seasonal fish availability, so they are truly a gourmet experience.
(Enjoy your meal!)
Here are the current specials prepared by the Bistro d’Asia sushi chefs for your dining pleasure PLUS a delightful drink sensation!
Tuna Sashimi – $16.50
Peppered seared tuna, guacamole & wasabi aioli on wonton crisps
with seaweed salad
Japanese Ceviche – $14.50
Sole, mango, jalapeno, cilantro, ginger & onions
served with avocado and wonton chips
Riceless Protein Roll – $14.50
Albacore, crab, salmon, spicy scallops, spicy tuna
cucumber & avocado with ponzu in soy paper
Cuckoo for Coconut – $12.00
Unfiltered coconut flavored sake – try it, you’ll like it!
Ingredients you may not know ~
- Shiso is Perilla, a perennial herb in the mint family.
- Tomatillo is a small green tomato.
- Ponzu is a citrus-based sauce that is mixed with soy sauce for our sushi.
- Yamagobo is a Japanese pickled burdock root.
- Furikake is a seasoning mixture of dried and ground fish, sesame seeds, chopped seaweed, sugar and salt.