Every week our sushi chefs prepare a special sashimi and two special sushi rolls that are not on our regular menu.
Our chefs use their creativity and culinary insight to make our guests a delectable sushi treat!
The creation of the rolls are based on seasonal fish availability, so they are truly a gourmet experience.
(Enjoy your meal!)
This week’s sushi special rolls prepared by the Bistro d’Asia sushi chefs for your dining pleasure PLUS a delightful drink sensation!
Salmon Duo Sashimi – $16.50
Salmon sashimi, salmon eggs, green onions and ponzu
The Ginger Citrus Roll – $14.50
Shrimp tempura, crab & cucumber inside
topped with yellowtail, avocado, lemon & orange ginger sauce
Octopus Garden Roll – $14.50
Soft shell crab, crab & cucumber inside
topped with octopus, avocado, masago, green onions & ponzu
Cuckoo for Coconut – $12.00
Unfiltered coconut flavored sake – try it, you’ll like it!
Ingredients you may not know ~
- Shiso is Perilla, a perennial herb in the mint family.
- Tomatillo is a small green tomato.
- Ponzu is a citrus-based sauce that is mixed with soy sauce for our sushi.
- Yamagobo is a Japanese pickled burdock root.
- Furikake is a seasoning mixture of dried and ground fish, sesame seeds, chopped seaweed, sugar and salt.